Manastire shqiptare në Malin e Shenjtë

Shefi

Ushtar i lartë
Anëtarë stafi
Qarkullonin online disa zëra për mundësinë e ekzistencës së dy manastireve shqiptarë në Malin e Shenjtë.
Është fakt që komplet Ballkani ishte ortodoks, edhe se të gjithë shqiptarët ishin ortodoksë.
Mali i Shenjtë ishte dhe është një nga vendet kryesore të ortodoksisë botërore, dhe është logjike që si qendër
e ortodoksisë, të gjithë përfaqësuesit dhe një numër i madh besimtarësh dhe klerikësh
të shkonin atje, si për pelegrinazh edhe për studime apo jetë murgjërie. (besimtarët, ikonografët, teologët, klerikët etj)

Përderisa ne Malin e Shenjtë ka përfaqësi nga gjithë Evropa ortodokse duke patur dhe manastirët e tyre, nuk është çudi
që dhe shqiptarët të kishin manastiret e tyre.

Lind pyetja pse nuk është diçka e njohur gjerësisht kjo (nëse është e vërtetë)?
Arsyet pse kjo nuk është shumë e njohur mund të jenë:
1. Ngaqë gjuha shqipe nuk ishte e shkruar dhe as gjuhë kishtare.
2. Humbja e elementit shqiptar gradualisht, si financiar dhe njerëzor.

U përfshimë edhe ne në këtë muhabet, dhe u morëm me kërkime.

Gjetëm këto të dhëna
Slijepĉević Đ. Srpsko-arbanaški odnosi kroz vekove sa posebnim osvrtom na novije vreme.
(Slijepĉević Đ. Marrëdhëniet Serbo-Shqiptare ndër shekuj me një referencë speciale në kohët moderne.)

Në faqen 45-46 shkruan (librin e kemi gjetur, është në serbisht dhe e kemi mundësuar për shkarkim në format PDF)

Касније je Иван, заједно са синовима, купио у манастиру Хиландару пирг св. Ђорђа и четири адрфата
(братствена улога) за себе и за своја три сина за шесдесет форинти. Сачувана je и потврда о тој куповини, писана између 1426. и
1431. године. Због тога je и пирг св. Ђорђа прозван «арбанашки пирг». Репош je умро у манастиру Хиландару 25. јула 1431. годи-
не и ту je сахрањен. Обичај je био да се, после смрти завештача, адрфати гасе и они се уписују у манастирски Поменик и помињу
се док траје манастир.53) Поред Репоша у Хиландару je умро још један члан ове породице, који je носио име Јован. Радослав
Грујић je мислио, да je ово био сам Иван Кастриот, који се пред смрт повукао у манастир Хиландар и ту се замонашио пошто му
je најмлађи син Ђорђе примио мухамеданство и постао доцније чувени Скендербег».

A. E. Bakalopulos (1973). History of Macedonia, 1354-1833. në faqen 166 thotë
At the end of the 15th century, the Russian pilgrim Isaiah relates that the monks support themselves with various kinds of work including the cultivation of their vineyards....He also tells us that nearly half the monasteries are Slav or Albanian. As Serbian he instances Docheiariou, Grigoriou, Ayiou Pavlou, a monastery near Ayiou Pavlou and dedicated to St. John the Theologian (he no doubt means the monastery of Ayiou Dionysiou), and Chilandariou. Panteleimon is Russian, Simonopetra is Bulgarian, and Karakallou and Philotheou are Albanian.

Ndërsa në këtë librin tjetër, Itinéraires russes en Orient (1889) - Udhëtimet ruse në Lindje (1889),
nga Bogdan Khitrovo, të përkthyer në frëngjisht, në faqen 262 shkuan

XI: Le couvent arnaute de Caracala; l'églife en eft [confacrée] à Pierre l'apôtre, & l'on compte trente moines.
XII Le couvent albanais de Philothé dont l'églife eft [confacrée]

në faqe të ndyshme në internet gjetëm
Afterwards, between 1426 and 1431, Gjon Kastrioti and his sons, with the exception of Stanisha, purchased four adelphates (rights to reside on
monastic territory and receive subsidies from monastic resources) to the Saint George tower and to some property within the monastery as stated
in the Second Act of Hilandar.

The earliest existing record of Gjergj's name is the First Act of Hilandar from 1426, when Gjon Kastrioti and his four sons donated the right to the
proceeds from taxes collected from two villages in Macedonia (in modern Mavrovo and Rostuša, R.Macedonia) to the Monastery of Hilandar.

në një faqe serbe (përkthimi me google translate)
Недалеко од скита Свете Тројице на Спасовим водама, налазе се рушевине Арбанашког или Албанског пирга. Нема тачних података када је настао пирг Светог Георгија или Арбанашки пирг и ко га је саградио, вероватно су списи нестали у некој недаћи или их је појео зуб времена. Овај пирг је откупио Иван Кастриот око 1430.године, отац Ђорђа Кастриота Скендербега- вође Арбанаса, Албанаца, да би се ту по потреби могао склонити. Иван Кастриот и његов млађи син Репош су се замонашили у Хиландару и након упокојења су сахрањени у хиландарском католикону. Иначе су Срби Кастриоте били велики ктитори Хиландара и својим аделфатима су га значајно помагали. По упокојењу монаха Кастриота, пирг је по уговору враћен манастиру Хиландару. Албански пирг је уживао заштиту и помоћ Влашких војвода у 16.веку. Тако је војвода Радул од Афумација подигао и келију или цркву Светог Николе у кругу овог пирга. Овај пирг је имао своје обитељи којима је припадао тзв. Јерусалимски типик по којем су се управљали. Крајем 17.века у овом пиргу је боравио старац Петроније заслужан за повезивање више књига. На бакрорезу из 1757.године овај пирг се приказује као добро организована утврда са одбрамбеним зидом који је опасавао пирг и више зграда уз њега.
Од пирга, основе око 6 х 7 метара, очувани су зидови, до висине око 5 метара, који су били ојачани пиластрима. Његова намена је била да чува прилазе манастиру са копнене стране. Претпоставља се да је у самом пиргу била црквица посвећена Светом Ђорђу.

Albanian, Arbanaška, Arnautski pirg
Not far from errant Holy Trinity in Spasov water, are the ruins of the Albanian or Albanian PIRG. There is no accurate data when it emerged tower of St. George or Arbanaška PIRG and when it was built, probably writings are missing in some adversity or ate the ravages of time. This pirg redeemed Ivan Kastriot around 1430. father George Kastriot Skenderbega- leaders Albanians, Albanians to that, if necessary, could take shelter. Ivan Kastriot and his younger son repos were ordained in Hilandar and after the death of buried in Chilandar catholicon. Otherwise the Serbs Kastriot were great patrons of Chilandar and its adelfatima it significantly helped. After the death of the monk Kastriot, PIRG is under contract returned to the monastery Hilandar. Albanian pirg enjoyed protection and assistance to Wallachian Duke in the 16th century. So the Duke Radul from Afumacija up and Kelly or the Church of St. Nicholas within the PIRG. This pirg had his family that belonged to the so-called. Jerusalem tipik in which they operated. At the end of 17th century in this PIRG visited Petronius old man credited for connecting multiple books. An etching of this 1757.godine pirg appears as a well-organized fortress with a defensive wall that surrounded PIRG and more buildings next to it.

Од пирга, основе око 6 х 7 метара, очувани су зидови, до висине око 5 метара, који су били ојачани пиластрима. Његова намена је била да чува прилазе манастиру са копнене стране. Претпоставља се да је у самом пиргу била црквица посвећена Светом Ђорђу. (аф-247)

From PIRG, the basics about 6 to 7 meters, the walls are preserved to a height of about 5 feet, which were reinforced by pilasters. Its purpose was to guard the approaches to the monastery on the land side. It is assumed that in the Pirgo the church dedicated to St. George.

doiserbia.nb.rs/Article.aspx?ID=0350-76530637081B&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Mount Athos, Wallachian princes (Voyvodes), John Kastriotis, and the Albanian tower, a dependency of Hilandar
Bojović Boško

After the Ottoman conquest of the Balkan states, the princes of Moldavia and Wallachia, now the sultan's vassals, assumed responsibility for the Athonite monasteries. Reference in their donation charters to the founders of Hilandar Simeon Nemanja and St Sava ensured liturgical continuity, their names being added to a string of distinguished historical figures mentioned in prayers which contributed to the legitimacy and prestige of their power. The absence of such names from the charters to the Albanian Tower, or the Church of St Elias, two dependencies of Hilandar, may be explained by the fact that their founders were not that famous. Securing refuge at the time of the Ottoman invasion, John Kastriotis donated two villages to Hilandar in 1426, and in 1430 made an arrangement (adelphaton) for lifetime use of the Tower on behalf of his four sons. One of them died on Mt Athos in 1431, and John himself, now monk Joachim, died in 1437. All the evidence testifies to close and long-lived connections between Albanian feudal lords and the Serbian imperial laura.

arbanaski pirg skica.jpg
arbanaski pirg.jpg

Këto imazhe janë: 1. skica e Pirgut Shqiptar 2. Foto e Pirgut

Nuk e kishim si qëllim të merrshim më gjatë me këtë por nga kërkimet tona kemi arritur në këto përfundime
REZULTATI:
"kulla/pirgu shqiptar" e njohur në serbisht "арбанашки пирг" (arbanski pirg) dhe në greqisht "Αρμπανάσκι πύργος" (arbanaski pirgos)
është fakt, dhe ekziston, vetë emërtimi i saj është treguesi bazë i të qënit shqiptar.
gjithashtu lidhja e familjes Kastrioti më këtë manastir e çimenton këtë fakt.

Attachments

• Itinéraires-russes-en-Orient-(1889).pdf
    11.9 MB · Shikuar: 187
  • srpsko-arbanaski-odnosi.pdf
    10.3 MB · Shikuar: 527
Rregullimi fundit:
E paska thene edhe Robert Elsie
A Biographical Dictionary of Albanian History 2012

mastire-shqiptare-ne-greqi.jpg

Duke iu referuar disa burimeve të ndyshme i bie të jenë tre manastire që lidhen me Shqipërinë dhe jo dy
pasi përmenden Filotheu, Karakalu dhe Hilandari i Kastriotëve
karta_Athos.jpg

Kjo temë po shikohet nga (Gjithësej: 1, Anëtarë: 0, Vizitorë: 1)

Back