Rusia 2018 - Kampionati Botëror i Futbollit

Shefi

Ushtar i lartë
Anëtarë stafi
Ky është topi i liçensuar për këtë kampionat.
topi.jpg

E Enjte, 14 Qershor
Rusi - Arabia Saudite
Moskë
E Premte, 15 Qershor
Egjipt - Uruguaj
Jekaterinburg
Marok - Iran
Shën Peterburg
Portugali - Spanjë
Soçi
E Shtunë, 16 Qershor
Francë - Australi
Kazan
Argjentinë - Islandë
Moskë
Peru - Danimarkë
Saransk
Kroaci - Nigeri
Kaliningrad
E Dielë, 17 Qershor
Kostarikë - Serbi
Samara
Gjermani - Meksikë
Moskë
Brazil - Zvicër
Rostov
E Hënë, 18 Qershor
Suedi - Korea e Jugut
Nizhdi Novgorod
Belgjikë - Panama
Soçi
Tunizi - Angli
Volgograd (Stalingrad)
E Martë, 19 Qershor
Poloni - Senegal
Moskë
Kolumbi - Japoni
Saransk
Rusi - Egjipt
Shën Peterburg
E Mërkurë, 20 Qershor
Portugali - Marok
Moskë
Uruguaj - Arabia Saudite
Rostov
Iran - Spanjë
Kazan
E Enjte, 21 Qershor
Francë - Peru
Jekaterinburg
Danimarkë - Australi
Samara
Argjentinë - Kroaci
Nizhdi Novgorod
E Premte, 22 Qershor
Brazil - Kostarikë
Shën Peterburg
Nigeri - Islandë
Volgograd (Stalingrad)
Serbi - Zvicër
Kaliningrad
E Shtunë, 23 Qershor
Belgjikë - Tunizi
Moskë
Gjermani - Suedi
Soçi
Korea e Jugut - Meksikë
Rostov
E Dielë, 24 Qershor
Angli - Panama
Nizhdi Novgorod
Japoni - Senegal
Jekaterinburg
Poloni - Kolumbi
Kazan
E Hënë, 25 Qershor
Arabia Saudite - Egjipt
Volgograd (Stalingrad)
Uruguaj - Rusi
Samara
Iran - Portugali
Saransk
Spanjë - Marok
Kaliningrad
E Martë, 26 Qershor
Australi - Peru
Soçi
Danimarkë - Francë
Moskë
Islandë - Kroaci
Rostov
Nigeri - Argjentinë
Shën Peterburg
E Mërkurë, 27 Qershor
Korea e Jugut - Gjermani
Kazan
Meksikë - Suedi
Jekaterinburg
Zvicër - Kostarikë
Nizhdi Novgorod
Serbi - Brazil
Shën Peterburg
E Enjte, 28 Qershor
Japoni - Poloni
Volgograd (Stalingrad)
Senegal - Kolumbi
Samara
Angli - Belgjikë
Kaliningrad
Panama - Tunizi
Saransk
E Shtunë, 30 Qershor
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 50: Grupi C - fituesi - Grupi D - vendi i 2-të
Kazan
( - )
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 49: Grupi A - fituesi - Grupi B - vendi i 2-të
Soçi
( - )
E Dielë, 1 Korrik
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 51: Grupi B - fituesi - Grupi A - vendi i 2-të
Moskë
( - )
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 52: Grupi D - fituesi - Grupi C - vendi i 2-të
Nizhdi Novgorod
( - )
E Hënë, 2 Korrik
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 53: Grupi E - fituesi - Grupi F - vendi i 2-të
Samara
( - )
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 54: Grupi G - fituesi - Grupi H - vendi i 2-të
Rostov
( - )
E Martë, 3 Korrik
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 55 (Grupi F - fituesi - Grupi E - vendi i 2-të)
Shën Peterburg
( - )
16-çja: Ndeshja nr 56 (Grupi H - fituesi - Grupi G - vendi i 2-të)
Rostov
( - )
E Premte, 6 Korrik
Çerekfinale: Ndeshja nr 57 (Ndeshja nr 49 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 50 - fituesi)
Nizhdi Novgorod
( - )
Çerekfinale: Ndeshja nr 58 (Ndeshja nr 53 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 54 - fituesi)
Kazan
( - )
E Shtunë, 7 Korrik
Çerekfinale: Ndeshja nr 60 (Ndeshja nr 55 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 66 - fituesi)
Samara
( - )
Çerekfinale: Ndeshja nr 59 (Ndeshja nr 51 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 52 - fituesi)
Soçi
( - )
E Martë, 10 Korrik
Gjysmëfinale: Ndeshja nr 61 (Ndeshja nr 57 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 58 - fituesi)
Shën Peterburg
( - )
E Mërkurë, 11 Korrik
Gjysmëfinale: Ndeshja nr 62 (Ndeshja nr 59 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 60 - fituesi)
Moskë
( - )
E Shtunë, 14 Korrik
Vendi i 3-të Ndeshja nr: Ndeshja nr 63 (Ndeshja nr 61 humbësi - Ndeshja nr 62 humbësi)
Shën Peterburg
( - )
E Dielë, 15 Korrik
Finalja: Ndeshja nr 64 (Ndeshja nr 61 - fituesi - Ndeshja nr 62 - fituesi)
Moskë
( - )

Attachments

• kalendari i ndeshjeve të Botërorit 2018.pdf
    367.6 KB · Shikuar: 201
MOSCOW (AP) By starting its World Cup with a win, Senegal also saved Africa from embarrassment in the tournament.

The continent was facing the prospect of a worst-ever World Cup start before Senegal beat Poland on Tuesday. The 2-1 victory was the first and only African win in the first round of matches, after Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria and Tunisia all lost their opening games. A few hours after Senegal’s win, Egypt then also lost its second match, 3-1 against Russia.

As in 2002, when Senegal beat then-defending champions France in its opening match, it now hopes to build on the momentum. But coach Aliou Cisse said beating the Poles didn’t have the same history-making feel of the 1-0 victory in 2002 against the French, Senegal’s former colonial masters. From there, in what was its first and until now only World Cup, Senegal went on a run to the quarterfinals.

”It is not the same thing, not the same flavor,” Cisse said. ”Everyone knows the history of France and of Senegal. France was the colonizing power of Senegal. We were the immigrant sons of that France.”

Not since 1974 – when Zaire, its only representative, lost all three of its matches, conceded 14 goals and scored none – had Africa been without at least a win or a draw in the first matches. Since the World Cup expanded to a 32-team format in 1998, the worst opening round for African teams was in 2006, when Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo and Angola all lost their first matches and Tunisia drew 2-2 with Saudi Arabia.

Compounding the worries for African supporters is that, aside from Senegal, the continent’s five teams largely aren’t scoring. Egypt, Morocco and Nigeria didn’t get off the mark in losing their opening matches to Uruguay, Iran and Croatia, respectively. Tunisia’s goal in its 2-1 loss to England came from a penalty. Mohamed Salah, Egypt’s star striker, also scored from the spot on his return Tuesday to the team following his left-shoulder injury in the Champions League final in May.

The only African to score from open play so far in Russia is Mbaye Niang, who pounced on an appallingly judged and executed Polish back pass to net Senegal’s second goal at Moscow’s Spartak Stadium. The other two goals in the match were both scored by Poles. Defender Thiago Cionek deflected a shot off his right calf past his own keeper, an own goal that gave Senegal the lead. Grzegorz Krychowiak headed in Poland’s late consolation goal.

Although contesting only its second World Cup, Senegal could end up carrying the hopes of all Africa if the continent’s other teams don’t quickly pick themselves up. Morocco faces a tough task against Portugal and Spain in Group B. Nigeria has to play Argentina and resilient Iceland in Group D. Tunisia has the more manageable Panama but a tough match against Belgium in Group G. Egypt’s second-match loss to Russia severely compromised its chances of getting out of Group A.

Senegal’s next opponents in Group H are Japan and Colombia.

”We know Africa supports us. If we can make all the other African nations proud, that is twice as glorious,” Niang said. ”We’re thinking of our journey, trying to write our own story but if we can inspire the others, that’s a greater honor for us.”

”It is not the same thing, not the same flavor,” Cisse said. ”Everyone knows the history of France and of Senegal. France was the colonizing power of Senegal. We were the immigrant sons of that France.”

Not since 1974 – when Zaire, its only representative, lost all three of its matches, conceded 14 goals and scored none – had Africa been without at least a win or a draw in the first matches. Since the World Cup expanded to a 32-team format in 1998, the worst opening round for African teams was in 2006, when Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo and Angola all lost their first matches and Tunisia drew 2-2 with Saudi Arabia.

Compounding the worries for African supporters is that, aside from Senegal, the continent’s five teams largely aren’t scoring. Egypt, Morocco and Nigeria didn’t get off the mark in losing their opening matches to Uruguay, Iran and Croatia, respectively. Tunisia’s goal in its 2-1 loss to England came from a penalty. Mohamed Salah, Egypt’s star striker, also scored from the spot on his return Tuesday to the team following his left-shoulder injury in the Champions League final in May.

The only African to score from open play so far in Russia is Mbaye Niang, who pounced on an appallingly judged and executed Polish back pass to net Senegal’s second goal at Moscow’s Spartak Stadium. The other two goals in the match were both scored by Poles. Defender Thiago Cionek deflected a shot off his right calf past his own keeper, an own goal that gave Senegal the lead. Grzegorz Krychowiak headed in Poland’s late consolation goal.

Although contesting only its second World Cup, Senegal could end up carrying the hopes of all Africa if the continent’s other teams don’t quickly pick themselves up. Morocco faces a tough task against Portugal and Spain in Group B. Nigeria has to play Argentina and resilient Iceland in Group D. Tunisia has the more manageable Panama but a tough match against Belgium in Group G. Egypt’s second-match loss to Russia severely compromised its chances of getting out of Group A.

Senegal’s next opponents in Group H are Japan and Colombia.

”We know Africa supports us. If we can make all the other African nations proud, that is twice as glorious,” Niang said. ”We’re thinking of our journey, trying to write our own story but if we can inspire the others, that’s a greater honor for us.”

/foxsports

Rekordet ku babai dhe i biri kanë marrë pjesë në botëror

Cesare dhe Paolo Maldini
Cesare Maldini luajti Kupën e Botës me Italinë, në vitin 1962, ndërsa Paolo Maldini në vitet 1990, 1994, 1998 dhe 2002. Ndër të tjera, në vitin 1998, babai ishte i pari trajner, që trajnonte edhe djalin për një Botëror, në aventurën franceze 1998.

Peter dhe Kasper Schmeichel
Peter Schmeichel luajti Kupën e Botës me Danimarkën në vitin 1998, ndërsa i biri, Kasper Schmeichel, mbron portën e së njëjtës kombëtare, në Botërorin 2018, që po zhvillohet në Rusi.

Pablo dhe Diego Forlan
Pablo Forlan ishte pjesë e Urguajit në Kupën e Botës 1966 dhe 1974, ndërsa i biri, Diego Forlan, luajti në këtë kompeticion global në vitin 2010 dhe 2014.

Djean dhe Youri Djorkaeff
Djean Djorkaeff mbrojti ngjyrat e Francës në vitin 1966, ndërsa i biri, Youri, në vitin 1998 dhe në 2002.

Mazinho dhe Thiago Alcantara
Mazinho luajti Kupën e Botës në vitin 1990 dhe më pas e fitoi këtë trofe në vitin 1994 me fanellën e Brazilit. I biri, Thiago Alcantara, është pjesë e kombëtares së Spanjës në Botërorin e këtij viti, në Rusi.

Manuel dhe Manolo Sanchis
Manuel Sanchis Martinez mori pjesë në Kupën e Botës 1966, me Spanjën, ndërsa i biri, Manolo, luajti në turneun e vitit 1990, përsëri me “La Roja”. /Telesport

Çfarë ka brenda topit të futbollit. Të paktën topi i 2018 qënka orgjinal se ai i 1970 dhe i 1930 qënkan fallco e paskan mashtruar

Shefi eshte shpejt per tu gezuar, tani fillojne te veshtirat..
E shijova shkaterrimin e Argjentines pasi eshte skuader shume arrogante dhe mendjemadhe. Uroj te pasojne Brazili dhe Meksika.

Fillimi i mbare gjysma e punes. Deri tani ne nuk e kemi patur dhe aq te veshtire,
por nese Kroacia realizon akoma dhe tre fitore jam mese i kenaqur.:cool:
Jo si ca e ca qe me gjysem goli mezi marrin fryme, urime meqe ra llafi se dhe shqiperine ne evropian kot e mundet:angryred:

Xhaka dhe Shaqiri rrezikojne te penalizohen :mad:
Section 54 of its regulations stating: “Anyone who provokes the general public during a match will be suspended for two matches and sanctioned with a minimum fine of ($5,058).
usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/worldcup/2018/06/23/world-cup-xherdan-shaqiri-granit-xhaka-gesture-switzerland-serbia/727828002/

nuk ka lezet botërori nëse nuk ka ndeshje midis 4 kolosëve, gjermani, angli, francë, itali
por gjermanet nuk janë hiç në formë

U kush paska ardhur?! Hemo ckemi. Me tha shefi qe ka nje pune gjigande per ty, dhe te do ne gadishmeri. Por gjigande fare ama jo llafe, me e madhja nga te gjitha...

Do ishte mirë të llogariteshin edhe golat e pësuar.

Ate them dhe une kush ka ngrene me shume fiton

Ja dhe disa tema interesante

Kjo temë po shikohet nga (Gjithësej: 1, Anëtarë: 0, Vizitorë: 1)

Back